Our classes are Interactive and Designed for an Optimal Learning Experience!
Classes at Academy of Learning Career College Kingston Campus are designed to make sure International students get the absolute most out of their time at our campus. We consult with employers to ensure that we provide the course content that reflects the skills most desired in today’s workplace. You can complete courses in one of three ways:
- Integrated Learning System™ (ILS) – ILS uses student workbooks, media presentations and hands-on exercises to provide a truly multi-layered learning experience.
- Academic Online Elements (E-Learning) – Students participate in a virtual, online classroom with others, with courseware and lesson delivered via textbooks, software and online digital media. There is also a daily lecture with instructors who are available to answer your questions live!
- Instructor-Led Classes – We have highly qualified and extremely prolific Instructors, who administer quizzes, tests and assignments, monitor student progress and address any of the students’ questions, issues and concerns.
Before applying to Academy of Learning Career College, Kingston Campus, please ensure that you satisfy the following requirements. These requirements must be met in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the Letter of Acceptance required to obtain a Student Visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend the programs
- Complete an International Student Application Form. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request the form)
- Enrollment into an Academy of Learning Career College Diploma program requires successful completion of High school. You may be asked to provide a copy of your High school diploma and/or transcript, translated into English and assessed by one of these recognized assessment services found at the following links:
to ensure equivalency to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma(OSSD).
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide results of an (IELTS) English Language Entry Examination – Academic test score of 5.5 with a minimum 5.0 on any one test or equivalency, before you can be accepted into a Diploma program. If a student requires assistance with English before and/or during their studies, Academy of Learning may be able to assist with a short 3-month ESL training program if this will meet your needs.
- Once accepted into a program, a $500 registration/administration fee must accompany the signed contract. This fee is payable in Canadian funds and is non-refundable if the application is cancelled or the Student Visa is denied. For the processing of your contract, payment can be made in either of the following methods: (a) by sending a certified demand draft payable to Academy of Learning Career College (b) by providing a credit card.
- Payment for the balance of the fees must agreed upon before the start of your program and will be outlined in the contract.
- After the processing of your Registration contract, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued.
- Please note that graduates of AOLCC programs are not eligible to participate in the Post-Graduate Work Permit Program but may be able to work part time while studying.
Contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling +1.613.544.8973 to talk to one of our Admissions Counselors. They will do their best to provide answers to your questions to ensure you are comfortable to begin your international learning experience.
Please submit the completed application:
Academy of Learning Career College
1469 Princess St, Kingston, ON. K7M 3E9
+1 (613) 544-8980