The objective of the Customer Service and Information Clerk Diploma program is to provide the student with the opportunities to acquire and apply the knowledge of customer service and information skills to help them meet the demands of today’s business environment.
DURATION: 25 weeks
THE PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE
- The requirements to respond to telephone and in-person complaints and inquires.
- An understanding to be able to give information regarding an organization’s goods, services and policies.
- The capability to enter orders, verify shipments and send out invoices.
- The knowledge to be able to trace orders from intake to shipment and troubleshoot delays and problems.
- The ability to receive payments and process information required for the provision of services.
Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status. Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and can follow instructions. Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.
An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
- Library Clerk
- Courtesy Receptionist
- Complaint Clerk
- Inquiries Clerk
- Information Clerk
- Order and Payment Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
Anticipated salary: C$24,158 – C$47,101 (Information from PayScale Canada)
Program Category: Business
Program Syllabus: Click to Download